Introducing JVDigital Winter Storm ARGB
Work hard and play harder! The JVDigital Winter Storm is generously specced to break through your daily grind and up to the task for the needs of most seasoned gamers.
This package features an 11th Gen Intel Core i5, 16GB DDR4 Memory and an RTX 3060 12GB graphics card delivering excellent performance in current and upcoming games as well as RAW photo editing and HD video production.
Get the job done in style with colour matching RAM, CPU Cooler, Power Supply and ARGB case fans with LED lights controlled via button on the case itself.
You can expect smooth gameplay on high settings for most current and upcoming titles on a 1080p and 1440p monitor, we have also observed smooth gameplay in many titles in 4K resolution aswell.
We have Eftpos and Afterpay available.
Stocks are limited so get in quick!
Please Note: Some internal components may vary slightly depending on availability
- B560M ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI or similar Motherboard
- Intel Core i5 11th Gen 11400F
- Deepcool White Air Cooler with 1x Deepcool CF120 ARGB Fan
(Optional MSI 240mm ARGB Sync Liquid Cooler +$80)
- White Crucial 16GB Memory (2x 8GB DDR4 3200)
- 1TB NVME SSD (Crucial, WD or similar)
- RTX3060 OC 12GB 3-Fan Graphics Card
- White 750W 80+ Gold Power Supply (Deepcool, Atec or similar)
- Antec 301 Matte White case with ARGB LEDs on the front
- 5x 120mm ARGB Sync Case Fans (3x Front 1x CPU Air Cooler 1x Rear)
Due to current circumstances, and shortages accross the supply chain, some of the above items will be substituted for a similar brand, specification and value in order to deliver you the best possible system at the time of order
Yes, this system is upgradable within the following specs:
- CPU: 10th & 11th Generation Intel Processors
- RAM: Up to 64GB RAM depending on memory type and configuration, maximum 2 RAM modules
- GPU: Mid Range or High End GPU with single 6pin PCI-E Power Connector where a 750w PSU is recommended by the manufacturer
- SSD/HDD: Yes, additional drives can be connected to the internal SATA ports or M.2 connections
Please use the above recommendations as a guide only.
JVDigital is not responsible for any system stability problems, damage, data loss or any other loss caused by system configuration modified by the customer.
This gaming system is designed and tested with the following titles in mind on a Full HD Display
- COD Warzone, High Settings, some special FX disabled
- Apex Legends, Max Settings
- Minecraft, Max Settings
- Rocket League, Max Settings
- Fortnite, Max Settings
- Counter Strike GO, Max settings
- GTA V, High to Max settings
- PUBG, Max Settings
- DOTA, Max Settings,
- Team Fortress 2, Max Settings
- Forza Horizon 3, 4, High to Ultra Settings some special FX disabled
- The Sims 4, Max Settings
- Flight Similator 2020 High Settings
- 4x USB 3.1 Ports
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard Port
- 3.5mm Audio Jacks (Line In, Mic In, Speaker Out)
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Displayport, HDMI, DVI Outputs
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports
- 3.5mm Audio Jacks (Mic In, Headphone Out)
For further information, please consult the Antec Dp501 page on the Antec Website
This PC does not include any wireless connectivity out of the box. This means that you will only be able to connect to the internet when connected to your home network with a cable.
If you wish to add a Wifi/Bluetooth adapter, this can be added at the checkout page
A majority of the hardware used by JVDigital is supplied from the Australian IT Supplier Network, we actively avoid using parts from retail or online stores in order to deliver your system as soon as possible for the best value.
We work closely with our select IT Providers as much as possible to ensure consistent stock availability and after sales support.
This PC has HDMI and Displayport outputs and is compatible with most modern televisions and computer monitors
Please contact JVDigital to confirm stock and delivery options for your area.
If the PC is not in stock, we are able to build another usually within 3-5 business days.
We will contact you when the build is ready to make delivery or pickup arrangements.