Premium Website Package
Designed, Built and Hosted for $1990
An excellent choice for an established small or medium business looking for a first time clean cut online presence, or to replace an existing website. The premium package includes a number of additional convenicnes, design elements and security features compared to the Standard Website Package.
This package is a great choice for automotive repair shops, medium sized plumbing, electrician businesses, automotive rental, retail, medical clinics, skin clinics, house & land developments and more.
The Premium Website Package supports multiple domain names, more customization, a premium theme with drag & drop editor and much more.
Please see the full list of inclusions and optional extras below.
- JVDigital will handle the registration or transfer of your existing .com .com.au .net .net.au .org .edu.au .info .au .info domain name for 1 year
- You will receive premium web hosting on Australian owned and operated shared web servers
The Premium Website Packages comes with the following inclusions, however we are able to customize the package to your needs depending on your project.
- Premium small business website up to 4 pages
- Powered by the latest WordPress Content Management System
- Information Pages included| Home, About, Contact Us and Services or Product Gallery
- Design, planning and pre-deployment checks
- Premium theme + optimization to suit your branding
- Information session with the client *
- Navigation menu with click to call phone number and social links (where applicable)
- Upload information, images, links, documents – as supplied by client
- 1x Google maps embedded on Contact Us page
- 1x Contact form that submits to client’s nominated email address
- Standard SSL Certificate supplied and installed
- Standard SEO configuration to increase exposure in search engines ***
- Business listing on Truelocal and Yellow Pages Website **
- Basic antivirus and bot protection powered by Wordfence Standard
- Optimization and testing of appearance & functionality on desktop, tablet and smartphone
- Full website backup taken post deployment to private Aus-based server with 12 months retention.
- A personalized guide to navigate the basic functions of WordPress and make changes to your website
* Information sessions up to 1 hour to discuss your goals, planning and cost. This could be in person, or online with all precautions taken to adhere to the Victorian Goverment COVID19 regulations/advice.
** Your website will be published to one of these services using their free package – Google, Truelocal, Yellowpages or similar.
*** JVDigital will make their best efforts to implement Search Engine Optimization on your website, however we cannot promise how much exposure your website will gain within any one search engine.
Yes, the Standard Website Package includes a single domain name, with 1 year domain registration for a .com, .com.au, .net, .net.au, .org.au, .edu.au, .info, .id.au, .melbourne name
To register an Australian Domain Name, you must meet the elegibility criteria found here https://www.domainregistration.com.au/infocentre/info-center-qd3.php
Before 1 year has passed on your domain name, JVDigital will discuss renewal options and pricing.
If you have an existing domain name (with or without an email service) please let JVDigital know prior to avoid any substantial downtime.
Yes, the Premium Website Package includes 1 year of web hosting on Australian hosted servers.
The hosting package for our premium websites are as below:
Yes, the Premium Website Package includes a standard Auto SSL certificate.
However we are also able to supply a 1 year premium SSL certificate custom issued for your domain at an additional cost.
In the Premium Website Package the following security features are included:
- reCAPTCHA V3 (Bot check powered by Google)
- Wordfence Standard to protect against viruses, unwanted crawlers, bots and malicious visitors
- AutoSSL Certificate, which allows browsers to see your website as trustworthy
- Strict access policy for web hosting backend
Yes, after the website is complete, your business will be provided with 1 account to log into the WordPress Dashboard and make changes such as editing words on a page, changing headings, adding or replacing photos, adding a new page, customizing colours and menus.
You will not be able to make customizations to the website core, theme or structure of the website.
For any accidental changes, or any changes made under this account that cause a problem with the website function or appearance, these may incur a cost to be reversed or repaired.
JVDigital is able to offer the following optional extras at an additional cost, please let us know if you would like any of these added to the package.
1 year of Wordfence Premium Website Firewall and Antivirus with specific configuration for your website, the service blocks unwanted crawlers, bots, access to unknown users, restrict the website to Australian IP addresses and regular antivirus scans.
Allow visitors with special needs to change the website contrast, colour saturation, link and heading colours, font size
A 1 hour onsite visit to take as many photos as possible of your products, facilities, building and operations. These photos will then be retouched and optimized for use on the website.
At a frequency of every 2, 4, 6 months JVDigital can update all available plugins, check reCAPTCHA statistics and take a full backup of the website with a report emailed to you.
Optional extras shown: Bookings page, Security Plus