Introducing the JVDigital Lieutenant 6650XT
The Lieutenant Gaming PC packs an absolute punch in gaming performance especially for its compact size thanks to the long anticipated RX6650XT graphics card which comes standard.
Featuring a 11th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor that ensures you have enough grunt for the job, whether it be high framerate gaming, video editing, photo editing, web browsing, or smashing through routine multitasking.
We have received excellent feedback from our customers in the 18 to 30 age demographic who are using this spec for competitive and immersive gaming, senior level studies and high level work for home scenarios.
Priced at well under the $2,000 without any additionans, the Lieutenant is still kitted out with ultra high speed storage featuring a 1TB NVME SSD, an 80+ Gold rated power supply for clean efficient power delivery, and features the newly released RX6650XT Graphics Card for those after work gaming sessions.
Apart from the daily grind. We have had phenomenal results when testing blockbuster gaming titles on a 1440p monitor which demands a performance PC to deliver smooth gameplay. We have even observed respectable performance for many games in 2160p (4k Ultra HD) with minimal compromise.
The Lieutenant comes with HDMI and DisplayPort outputs so it can be connected to most modern monitors, projectors and TVs.
Wifi/Bluetooth connectivity and 240mm liquid cooling are offered as optional at the checkout page.
Please Note: Some internal components may vary slightly
- H510m ASUS, MSI or similar Motherboard
- Intel Core i5 11th Gen 11400f with Deepcool Gammaxx 400 XT CPU Cooler
- 16GB Memory (2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000Mhz)
- 1TB NVME SSD (Kingston, WD or similar)
- RX6650XT OC 8GB Graphics Card
- 650W 80+ GOLD Power Supply (Antec)
- Deepcool Mattrex40 Case with 3x Tri Colour LED Fans (Fixed red blue orange)
Optional: CPU Liquid Cooler Corsair H100x 240mm +$100
Due to current circumstances, and shortages accross the supply chain, some of the above items will be substituted for a similar brand, specification and value in order to deliver you the best possible system at the time of order
Yes, this system is upgradable within the following specs:
- CPU: 10th & 11th Generation Intel Processors
- RAM: Up to 64GB RAM depending on memory type and configuration, maximum 2 RAM modules
- GPU: Mid Range GPU with single 6pin PCI-E Power Connector where a 650w PSU is recommended by the manufacturer
- SSD/HDD: Yes, additional drives can be connected to the internal SATA ports or M.2 connections (depending on model / compatability)
Please use the above recommendations as a guide only.
JVDigital is not responsible for any system stability problems, damage, data loss or any other loss caused by system configuration modified by the customer.
This gaming system is designed and tested with the following titles in mind on a Full HD Display
- COD Warzone, High Settings, some special FX disabled
- Apex Legends, High Settings
- Minecraft, High Settings
- Rocket League, High Settings
- Fortnite, Max Settings
- Counter Strike GO, Max settings
- GTA V, High Settings, advanced graphics settings OFF
- PUBG, High Settings
- DOTA, High Settings,
- Team Fortress 2, High Settings
- Forza Horizon 3, 4, High Settings, some settings on ultra, some special FX disabled
- The Sims 4, Max Settings
We have also run a number of tests on this PC
Please find the results below
- 4x USB 3.1 Ports
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard Port
- 3.5mm Audio Jacks (Line In, Mic In, Speaker Out)
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Displayport, HDMI, DVI Outputs
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports
- 3.5mm Audio Jacks (Mic In, Headphone Out)
For further information, please consult the Antec Dp301m page on the Antec Website
This PC does not include any wireless connectivity out of the box. This means that you will only be able to connect to the internet when connected to your home network with a cable.
If you wish to add a Wifi/Bluetooth adapter, this can be added at the checkout page
A majority of the hardware used by JVDigital is supplied from the Australian IT Supplier Network, we actively avoid using parts from retail or online stores in order to deliver your system as soon as possible for the best value.
We work closely with our select IT Providers as much as possible to ensure consistent stock availability and after sales support.
This PC has HDMI and Displayport outputs and is compatible with most modern televisions and computer monitors
Please contact JVDigital to confirm stock and delivery options for your area.
If the PC is not in stock, we are able to build another usually within 3-5 business days.
We will contact you when the build is ready to make delivery or pickup arrangements.