JVDigital Cadet 2023
Sleek styling meets a balance of value and performance, featuring a matte white case with built in LEDs and black accents through the tempered-glass side window. The Cadet is asthetically pleasing in any home or office featuring a matte white case with built in blue LEDs and 4x matching fans included and is a great way to add a modern touch in any scenario.
Enjoy smooth gameplay with crisp detail thanks to the RTX 3060 12GB Graphics, we have tested this spec extensively and found 60 FPS and above is attainable with almost every game tested on High to Maximum Settings using 1080p and 1440p resolutions.
This system also packs in an 11th Gen Core i5 and 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM (Memory) and a generous 1TB NVME SSD for lighting fast responsiveness, making busy workflows encounted in most work from home or school situation an absolute breeze.
Built in USB-C and Wifi/Bluetooth at rear
Free delivery for Adelaide is included, don’t miss out!
Tower Case Photos
Please Note photos show tower case before PC assembly
- ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI or similar Motherboard B560m or similar
- Intel i5-11400F CPU 2.6GHz (4.4GHz Turbo) 11th Gen
- PNY CS1031 1TB NVMe SSD Gen3x4 M.2 2400MB/s 1750MB/s R/W
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz C16 Desktop Gaming Memory Black
- Antec CSK 550W 80+ Bronze, up to 88% Efficiency, Flat Cables, 120mm Silent Fans
- PNY nVidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB XLR8 Gaming VERTO Dual Fan
- DeepCool Gammaxx GTE V2 White Non RGB CPU Cooler
- DeepCool CC560 White Mid-Tower Computer Case, Tempered Glass
Due to current circumstances, and shortages accross the supply chain, some of the above items will be substituted for a similar brand, specification and value in order to deliver you the best possible system at the time of order
Yes, this system is upgradable within the following specs:
- CPU: 11th Generation Intel Processors
- RAM: DDR4 Up to 64GB RAM depending on memory type and configuration, maximum 2 RAM modules
- GPU: Mid Range GPU with single 6pin PCI-E Power Connector where a 550w PSU is recommended by the manufacturer
- SSD/HDD: Yes, additional drives can be connected to the internal SATA ports or M.2 connections (depending on model / compatability)
Please use the above recommendations as a guide only.
JVDigital is not responsible for any system stability problems, damage, data loss or any other loss caused by system configuration modified by the customer.
This gaming system is designed and tested with the following titles in mind on a Full HD Display
- COD Warzone, High Settings, some special FX disabled
- Apex Legends, High Settings
- Minecraft, High Settings
- Rocket League, High Settings
- Fortnite, Max Settings
- Counter Strike GO, Max settings
- GTA V, High Settings, advanced graphics settings OFF
- PUBG, High Settings
- DOTA, High Settings,
- Team Fortress 2, High Settings
- Forza Horizon 3, 4, High Settings, some settings on ultra, some special FX disabled
- The Sims 4, Max Settings
We have also run a number of tests on this PC
Please find the results below
- 4x USB 3.1 Ports
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard Port
- 3.5mm Audio Jacks (Line In, Mic In, Speaker Out)
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Displayport, HDMI, DVI Outputs
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports
- 3.5mm Audio Jacks (Mic In, Headphone Out)
For further information, please consult the Antec DA601 Official Page
This PC does not include any wireless connectivity out of the box. This means that you will only be able to connect to the internet when connected to your home network with a cable.
If you wish to add a Wifi/Bluetooth adapter, this can be added at the checkout page
A majority of the hardware used by JVDigital is supplied from the Australian IT Supplier Network, we actively avoid using parts from retail or online stores in order to deliver your system as soon as possible for the best value.
We work closely with our select IT Providers as much as possible to ensure consistent stock availability and after sales support.
This PC has HDMI and Displayport outputs and is compatible with most modern televisions and computer monitors
Please contact JVDigital to confirm stock and delivery options for your area.
If the PC is not in stock, we are able to build another usually within 3-5 business days.
We will contact you when the build is ready to make delivery or pickup arrangements.