Introducing the Battler Junior
Now Just $1198
The Battler Junior gaming PC features a 10th Generation Intel Core i3 Processor that shines in everyday scenarios such as homework, web browsing, photo editing and routine multitasking. The package also makes for an excellent work and study from home PC, you should have no issues handling the daily grind with this solution!
We have received excellent feedback from our customers who purchased this computer for their children and teenagers playing currently popular online games.
While this package qualifies as a budget friendly solution, we are still able to fit each build standard with SSD Storage, A-RGB controllable LED Lighting and an 80+ Bronze Efficiency Power Supply and unparalleled attention to detail.
Aside from every day workloads the budget gaming PC is comfortable with most new 2021-2022 games, with most graphics settings on medium to high comfortable on a 1920×1080 television or monitor, below is a list of games this machine qualifies for.
Please Note: Some internal components may vary slightly depending on availability
- H510m ASUS, MSI or similar Motherboard
- Intel Core i3 10th Gen with Standard CPU Air Cooler
- Crucial 16GB Memory (2x8GB DDR4 RAM – Crucial, GSkill or similar)
- 500GB NVME SSD (Kingston, WD or similar)
- RX6500XT OC 4GB Graphics Card
- 550W 80+ Bronze Rated Power Supply Unit (Deepcool, Antec or Similar)
- Antec 301 Matte Black case with ARGB LEDs on the front
- 120mm White LED fan at rear
Due to current circumstances, and shortages accross the supply chain, some of the above items will be substituted for a similar brand, specification and value in order to deliver you the best possible system at the time of order
Yes, this system is upgradable within the following specs:
- CPU: 10th & 11th Generation Intel Processors
- RAM: Up to 64GB RAM depending on memory type and configuration, maximum 2 RAM modules
- GPU: Mid Range GPU with single 6pin PCI-E Power Connector where a 500w PSU is recommended by the manufacturer
- SSD/HDD: Yes, additional drives can be connected to the internal SATA ports or M.2 connections (depending on model / compatability)
Please use the above recommendations as a guide only.
JVDigital is not responsible for any system stability problems, damage, data loss or any other loss caused by system configuration modified by the customer.
This gaming system is designed and tested with the following titles in mind on a Full HD Display
- COD Warzone, High Settings, some special FX disabled
- Apex Legends, High Settings
- Minecraft, High Settings
- Rocket League, High Settings
- Fortnite, Max Settings
- Counter Strike GO, Max settings
- GTA V, High Settings, advanced graphics settings OFF
- PUBG, High Settings
- DOTA, High Settings,
- Team Fortress 2, High Settings
- Forza Horizon 3, 4, High Settings, some settings on ultra, some special FX disabled
- The Sims 4, Max Settings
We have also run a number of tests on this PC
Please find the results below
- 4x USB 3.1 Ports
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard Port
- 3.5mm Audio Jacks (Line In, Mic In, Speaker Out)
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Displayport, HDMI, DVI Outputs
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports
- 3.5mm Audio Jacks (Mic In, Headphone Out)
For further information, please consult the Antec Dp301m page on the Antec Website
This PC does not include any wireless connectivity out of the box. This means that you will only be able to connect to the internet when connected to your home network with a cable.
If you wish to add a Wifi/Bluetooth adapter, this can be added at the checkout page
A majority of the hardware used by JVDigital is supplied from the Australian IT Supplier Network, we actively avoid using parts from retail or online stores in order to deliver your system as soon as possible for the best value.
We work closely with our select IT Providers as much as possible to ensure consistent stock availability and after sales support.
This PC has HDMI and Displayport outputs and is compatible with most modern televisions and computer monitors
Please contact JVDigital to confirm stock and delivery options for your area.
If the PC is not in stock, we are able to build another usually within 3-5 business days.
We will contact you when the build is ready to make delivery or pickup arrangements.